What do you think of chubby chicks wearing bikinis to pools?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
^^^Doesn't know how to dress according to whose standards? Society?

Pffft.

No, not society's standards. Just mine.

I think if you don't look great in something you shouldn't wear it. There is something out there that WILL look great on you. Why settle?

There are bikinis out there that help to hide that pooch.
A good thing to do if you feel a little self conscious is to suck your stomach in and keep your back straight.

I've been doing it, and even though my pooch is still pretty noticeable, I feel better about myself.

I can honestly say that I have seen a good many gals, with a pooch or some bit of extra padding on their bodies, wear bikinis and look wayyyyyy better than me in them. I look like a stick figure with too much, messy hair most days. I'd give a lot for some curves, even if it mean't a little something extra here and there. I suffer as much as some very heavy gals, just in the opposite direction. I manage to gain 5 lbs and then have a few bad days and end up losing 7 lbs...:(

I honestly think every person needs to be comfortable in what they wear and if they're happy then everyone else needs to just look the other way. We all see beauty differently. No ONE standard can be applied to personal taste.

Wear those bikinis or whatever else makes you happy ladies!! Flaunt those curves and just know that some skinny little stick pin is looking at you with envy!! :)

stella said:
Firstly become vegetarian, it takes the intestines a long time to ingest meat since it needs to be broken down a lot resulting in it sitting in your intestines and resulting in a stomach bulge. meat is very fatty and full of bad things like the antibiotics that they have given the animals, which is one reason why humans have built up such a massive resistance to antibiotics.

Agreed. Meat literally has to rot in your intestines. John Wayne ate steak everyday and he died with fifty pounds of waste in his gut. Not that I'm going to quit eating meat...

LUNA - you sound really hot

it's time to reveal my summer swimwear fashion.

ready?

boratPA1306_228x566.jpg

Just_Some_Dude said:

ready?

"The Borat Special" deleted.

JSD, if you ever showed up at my house in that get-up, I'd have to smack you. Hard.

:D

No I don't mind. I prefer chubby women more over skinny women when looking at them on the outside. I came to accept my body for how it was given to me. I don't care what people would think about it, I'm just really happy with it.

I want to tell you that you don't have to be embaressed for me.

I don't really care about chubby girls wearing bikinis to pools. I'd probably just think "oh she's chubby" and that's it. Nothing bad there. And I don't think any horizontally challenged girl should give too much care to what other people think if they nothing nice to say ;)

cheaptrickfan said:
Just_Some_Dude said:

ready?

"The Borat Special" deleted.

JSD, if you ever showed up at my house in that get-up, I'd have to smack you. Hard.

:D

it's a deal! :p

I think it looks better to be chubby in a bikini than chubby in a one piece. :S
One pieces are just ugly and rarely look good...

i am 165 pounds and 5.5"

so ya but i like cubby girls they are sexyer thean thos skinny stickky ones if you know wat i mean

so dont feel bad most men like it they just dont wanna say it :D

Technically, I don't care if chubby chicks wear bikini's to the pools...because I never go to the pools because I myself have a few pounds too many in some lousy places (and thus don't parade around without a shirt on).

I have a recommendation for all the chubby chicks out there who feel uncomfortable wearing a bikini

hasemamayo3py0.jpg

It's some kind of swimsuit with the looks of pyjamas:D

^^^That's a bathing suit for middle eastern women, who generally are not allowed to show certain parts of their body in public (wrists, ankles, and the more obvious areas).

Latest posts

Back