What was your first car?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I almost bought a red one a couple years prior to the Celica for a girlfriend at the time.
I always wanted a Celica yours looks super cool. My Midget died after a wee dip up in a Scottish Loch. The bloody handbrake never worked, I used to put a brick under the front wheel to stop it rolling, one night I forgot. 😥

I always wanted a Celica yours looks super cool. My Midget died after a wee dip up in a Scottish Loch. The bloody handbrake never worked, I used to put a brick under the front wheel to stop it rolling, one night I forgot. 😥
My celica used to get some carby icing and stalled at the worst time in busy intersections sometime, but, as I was a pilot at the time who often chatted with the local aircraft mechanic, he put in a little tube to direct heat at the carby (he knew to do that because older aircraft are subject to carby icing) and it never happened again. It was a good car.

Pretty sure it waa a 69 Dodge Charger with a southern flag on top. You wound it up and that thing went flying everywhere.
Dam! I always figured you were a red '76 Gran Torino with a white stripe kinda fella.

Latest posts

Back