youtube videos

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disaffected said:
^ Hes live right now btw.

and wheres my ******* weed???

Live right now? Are you eventually going to kill him?
I wouldn't know where it is I'm not a drug dealer or someone that cares about your weed consummation! :)

Littlesecret said:
Disaffected said:
^ Hes live right now btw.

and wheres my ******* weed???

Live right now? Are you eventually going to kill him?
I wouldn't know where it is I'm not a drug dealer or someone that cares about your weed consummation! :)

Har har.

Have u no empathy woman?

[video=youtube]

Not really a favorite but I found this today. This guy's channel baffles me. Video after video of this stuff. This one is just kissing but a lot of the videos end up with this guy hooking up with attractive women. Guess it at least proves that it's not that hard. Just gotta be confident and chatty/charming while being physically pushy.

Someone took one of my favorite songs(Archetype) by one of my favorite bands(Fear Factory) and used it to make a video for one of my favorite movies(Equilibrium).

[youtube]V1reT2HESYw[/youtube]

[video=youtube] [/video]

This kiddo is * awesome *

ucxb said:
This kiddo is * awesome *

I saw that too. So adorable! You should see him appear on Ellen. Here:
[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube] you're at it, watch these too!

I saw this video around a month ago and it still make me want to wet myself - might want to skip the comments because they make me despair of humanity...

[video=youtube]

So a lot of time i go to youtube on my Kindle Fire to listen to songs that i hear on the radio, to see the video. So one of them which is really cool is Captivated by Shawn McDonald. I listen to a lot of christian music on the radio stations, it is uplifting and makes me smile even going through such a hard time. I hope this song makes you smile, it came on one morning when i was getting ready to go into work.

Latest posts

Back