[Blank] as a Super Saiyan

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunless Sky

Reaction score
Check it out.

CJ_from_GTA_San_Andreas_as_Super_Saiyan.png

This is CJ from GTA San Andreas as a super saiyan. I used AI, namely Chatgpt, to generate this. Its kinda fun to come up with these combinations so if anyone wants to try their hand at creating any funny or strange AI art please do and share it here.

When we want you, we'll find you. In the meantime, try not to gun down any more officers of the law
output.jpg

Peter: Remember da time I went super saiyan?
Peter_Griffin_Super_Saiyan.png

Hey Lois! Check it out, I am a super saiyan. heheheheheheheh!

And this is to go even further beyond!

Peter_Griffin_Super_Saiyan_3.png

I was playing around with chatgpt again and it came up with this

Sakata_Gintoki_Berserk_Style.png

That's Sakata Gintoki from the anime "Gintama" but drawn in the style of a character in "Berserk". Notice the Japanese style armour and the blade that closely resembles the dragon slayer.

Heard of gintama a few times but I've never seen anything on it. Isn't that a game? I watched berserk a few years ago and I noticed that right away. I can't stop seeing berserk memes either. They're just constantly in my feed from trap metal/demon rap anime music video channels.

Heard of gintama a few times but I've never seen anything on it. Isn't that a game? I watched berserk a few years ago and I noticed that right away. I can't stop seeing berserk memes either. They're just constantly in my feed from trap metal/demon rap anime music video channels.
Gintama is a comedy/shonen anime. Most of their episodes are comedic except sometimes they have these arcs where they play it straight with drama and action. It's a pretty funny show.

Berserk on the other hand is the complete opposite. Dark, grim, and gritty. Interesting story though with many twists and turns.

Latest posts

Back