Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes

Do you like Polka music?

A few songs, but it's not my favorite.

Do you like root beer? (I have a memory about root beer. When I was a kid, some men were doing work on our house. When they stopped for lunch, one of them asked me if I wanted to try some root beer. He said it was homemade. Man, was it delicious! Not much fizz, but smooth and sweet : )

I haven't had it in many years but liked it the last time I had it. Homemade sound interesting.

Do you like to go dancing?

I probably would if you took away the loud music, flashing lights, and all the people-- in other words, I like to go dancing in front of my tv watching YouTube : )

Do you like doing hobbies, and what are they?

Not particularly.

Do you like old time radio dramas?

I've never liked musicals. People breaking out into song in the middle of whatever is happening feels too unrealistic. I'll make an exception for The Sound of Music though : )

Do you like plays? (not my cup of tea either)

Old Time Radio Mystery Theatre.
CBS Radio Mystery Theater was sort of a revival starting in the mid 70s. I am glad they kept all the episodes. Suspense was pretty much along the same lines and started in 1940. A number of it's episodes still exist.

Internet Archive

Do you like plays? (not my cup of tea either)

Yes, I like going to stage plays every now and then.

Latest posts

Back