Drink and a Smoke?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you mean? You're in prison? What country are you in anyway?
Never was in prison, never got sentenced for anything, never was in court. I'm not a criminal which is one of the reasons for being in this situation. But it's pointless to tell which country I am from and what got me in this situation, you wouldn't believe me. All I wanted to say is that I smoke cigarettes to calm my nerves.

Never was in prison, never got sentenced for anything, never was in court. I'm not a criminal which is one of the reasons for being in this situation. But it's pointless to tell which country I am from and what got me in this situation, you wouldn't believe me. All I wanted to say is that I smoke cigarettes to calm my nerves.
when you say "banned from leaving", leaving the city you're in or your country?

Doesn't matter? How can it not matter @Hermit ? How can that be legal? Are you not a citizen? How are citizens banned from moving around their own country? What's the big deal in telling us which country you're from?

How can that be legal?
Everything is legal if there's a law justifying it. Everything.

I only tell my full story to people who (barely) survived the worst regimes, they are familiar with this special combination of insanity and evil. Those are the only ones who can understand. Your question proves that you don't belong to this group (just like I did before all those things happened to myself). You would either refuse to believe me ("This isn't possible in such a country") or pull the just-world fallacy ("You must have done something to deserve this"). And no, I'm a native citizen. Whatever, it doesn't matter.

Latest posts

Back