Have you heard of the movie?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes

Minus said:
Yes, i have the late 50s version and i think that i have seen the 90s version.

"The washing machine" above sound interesting. There was the movie "The Refrigerator" and the Stephen King story (not a movie) "The Mangler" about a laundry press machine, so i wonder if "The washing machine" would fit in with them.

Attack of the 50 ft Cheerleader

The washing machine is actually a good film for this genre, it's Italian production made for the American market, I recommend for Italian horror / mystery (and sexy) fans :)

Eaten alive

No

Samurai Vampire Bikers from Hell
(Hopefully you haven't heard of Scott Shaw and his films)

Yes

The Born Losers

Yes but haven't seen it

Arachne said:
Yes, It has a redneck dude in it?

F.A.R.T.: The Movie

Yes, with the crocodile, I forgot about this one.. It's good to but I was referring to the Italian production about cannibals and was inspired by the Jim Jones People's Temple cult massacre.

The mountain of the cannibal god

No

But it comes up on Youtube the whole movie going to watch it.. I see Ursula Andress is in it.. Is that why you watched it hehehe?

Mankillers

No

Dreamermec said:
...I was referring to the Italian production about cannibals and was inspired by the Jim Jones People's Temple cult massacre.

That was an unusual one in that when i watched it, i kept wondering if i had seen it before. It turns out that it used scenes from three other movies in that genre including the above mentioned "The Mountain of the Cannibal God". I imagine that was a budget saving effort.

Man From Deep River

Yes

Arachne said:
No

But it comes up on Youtube the whole movie going to watch it.. I see Ursula Andress is in it.. Is that why you watched it hehehe?

No comments :shy:

Minus said:
No

Dreamermec said:
...I was referring to the Italian production about cannibals and was inspired by the Jim Jones People's Temple cult massacre.

That was an unusual one in that when i watched it, i kept wondering if i had seen it before. It turns out that it used scenes from three other movies in that genre including the above mentioned "The Mountain of the Cannibal God". I imagine that was a budget saving effort.

Man From Deep River

Yes, funny but it happens in many European low budget movies, especially Eurocine and Jess Franco films :)

Mandingo

yes

Dreamermec said:
Yes, funny but it happens in many European low budget movies, especially Eurocine and Jess Franco films :)

The States movies too. The other week i was watching She Devil (1957) and in one scene a car goes flying off a cliff. I wouldn't have thought anything of it, except the car flew off the road backwards. That caused me to notice that the lady was no longer blond and it was a slightly different car. The scene was lifted from the Robert Mitchum movie 'Angel Face' where it makes sense that it went off the cliff backwards..

2w3xt36.jpg

Mau-Mau

oooo Mandingo that brings back memories of sneaking into x rated movies..

No

Against A Crooked Sky

Seems that i have heard of it but that is about it.

Vanilla Sky

^^^

Heard of it but I haven't seen it.

I watched "She Devil" last month.

On deck for tomorrow's latest blizzard: "Just for The Hell Of It".
Never tire of Herschell Gordon Lewis films.

No

I think "She-Devils on Wheels" and "The Gore Gore Girls" are the only ones of his that i have seen. At least that i can recall right off. Oh yeah and "Scum of the Earth".

Jeremiah Johnson

Oh yes I had a crush on him as a teen lol mountain men mmmm

Prisoner of the Lost Universe

Latest posts

Back