Hiya! Eylah here 🌸

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eylah

Reaction score
Hey, I’m Eylah. I have been diagnosed with an eating disorder, EUPD. I suffer daily with extreme mood swings, which is very difficult for me to manage. I do turn to self-harm, but I am currently 2 weeks 2 days free. I love sports, but right now I cannot play due to health issues and waiting for surgery. I am very athletic, I love all types of sports. Netball, Football Hockey. I love tennis too. I love supporting others too, It’s so lovely to be here.

Take good care of yourselves, Eylah. 🌸

Welcome to the forum. :)
I have also struggled with eating disorders in my life, so I can relate there. I have also had issues with self harm in the past, but mine was a little different than most people's.

Welcome to the forums :)

Great job is stepping away from the self harm.
I hope you are successful in making it longer.

The netball we play in Australia is like basketball but no moving once you’ve got the ball. The hoop has no backboard. I’m not sure if it’s played elsewhere.
Netball is a ball sport played by two teams of seven players. Games are played on a rectangular court with raised goal rings at each end. The object is to score goals from within a defined area, by throwing a ball into a ring attached to a 3.05 metres (10 feet) high post.

A better description of how we play it in the UK!

Netball is a ball sport played by two teams of seven players. Games are played on a rectangular court with raised goal rings at each end. The object is to score goals from within a defined area, by throwing a ball into a ring attached to a 3.05 metres (10 feet) high post.

A better description of how we play it in the UK!
Yep that’s the one

Welcome Eylah :)

My partner of 9 years has an eating disorder, I know that it can be very difficult to manage, I hope you are doing OK.
Sport and exercise is a great way to look after yourself and push through other life challenges.
I recently joined my local tennis club, and look forward to attending the socials where you can just show up alone and play with other members.

I wish you all the best,
Thomas.

Latest posts

Back