I’ve just now joined the forum. Hello.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie

Reaction score
Here I am where I thought I’d never be. I am feeling a lot of pain right now so if I try to describe myself and the situation with my wife, in detail, it won’t be very nice. I am trying to dissect the situation piece by piece to find out if I am over-reacting or if what I am feeling is justified. Is it as bad as I think it is - is it “normal” – and can I cope without seeking a divorce or expecting one from my wife? Those are the question I am faced with. To be honest it seems to me that she is provoking me to make a separation/divorce “my choice”, if you know what I mean. Wish me luck, please.

Welcome to ALL. There are definitely worse places to be.
Thank you for making me smile. :) I need to smile but there are few opportunities in my marriage these days.
I'm not sure what your situation is, but try to do the best you can while you make whatever decision you have to make. And good luck, I know marital problems are not easy.
Thank you, very much. (y)

Hi Jackie 👋

This sounds like a tough situation, and I hope you get the clarity you need.
Thank you. I'm working on it. It looks like the only way through it is accept everything my wife does (even if it hurts me) and don't criticise. It ain't easy.

Latest posts

Back