Married and Lonely seeking friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome tangy002. I don't find it odd. I have a girlfriend with whom I have nothing much in common. We have nothing to talk about, because we're just thinking on different levels. People are lonely for lots of reasons. Having a partner does not always prevent it. I hope you find this forum helps.
Very sorry to hear this, but completely understand.

Hi All,
I am a 35 yr old female and I am married. I am very lonely and depress. I know some of you would say...if you are married then why are you lonely...it's because my husband is not married to me but he is married to his JOB! He spends more time there than with me. When he is home he does not talk to me, but he is on the computer trying to find ways to make more money. I am a house wife, I married a rich man, but I am very unhappy. He is a great provider but not a husband. We do not have a relationship....I have a void in my life that I need filled..I need social interaction....I love to have great conversation. I am open minded. I am here seeking friends male or female. If you can relate to me write back. thanks

Latest posts

Back