Old friend

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losering

Reaction score
Wow, thinking back to an old relationship I had when I was about 15 years old (21 now), can bring out the lameness in me. I mean, essentially, she was the first girl that had ever bothered to show the slightest bit of interest in me. I was instantly smitten, just from the attention I was getting and i never really stopped to think how superficial it was at the time, not for me at all but for her. I think she only pretended to like me for about 2 months so she could experience a "mysterious guy", maybe just so she could tell her friends how weird it was, for some entertainment, or maybe she just did it to boost her own confidence that could at least fool someone. Who knows. All I can think about is how unwitting I was, it completely destroyed my confidence and made me deeply distrustful I am of people. And I can think back to every time where she would roll her eyes at me, when I said something stupid that embarrassed her, I just wanted to die every time she did that.

that would be pretty messed if she was with just to do those things, people especially girls at that age are pretty confused they dont know what they want, and it wouldnt be a good idea to take on a "feel" for people over an experience at that age,

I had bout 10 little flings like that when I was at that age and theres a reason they were "little flings" lol Because women are crazy!! (no offence to anyone here) we dont know whats going on with them, and hey 2 months is pretty **** good at 15, mine were like 2 days-3 months, no guy knows what a woman is thinking, but if she was with you for 2 months then she prob liked you and wasn't with you for the reasons your thinkin'

Hi Losering,

Well dude, You are right that friendship is a life of enjoyment. Old and new friends are gift of god.Old friendship refresh the memory of old times and give soothing effects and add colour to the present life. Old is Gold is true proverb in the terms of friendship.I pray to god to give me my childhood life and my friends whom I like most. But unfortunately this is not a real wish which can not be true , its only imagination which give us soothing effects and happiness.

Thanks

I used to do retarded things around women or just did some retarded stuff from time to time.
Oh will...once I can laugh at myself, I'm okay.

I feel extremely intiminate by certain people..My father bascaillly will make me feel small
and he can cut me into pieces really quick...
yeah ..this honeysuckle wite here..needs a little bit more work and de progaming.

Latest posts

Back