One positive thing you accomplished today...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran a 5k yesterday morning, and in doing so, participated in "Global Running Day" and got the Running Day Badge on my watch. You needed to do at least a 5k run workout to get the badge. I think it's a new one for this year, because I don't think they offered it last year 🏃‍♂️⌚

Last edited:
Today was my 100th day of my fitness return program. I'm a little indifferent towards it. I am more fit, that's for sure, but since I developed my golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis) about 25 days ago, it's really hampered my weight training. And that sucks. Also, the last two times I did my heavy punching bag training (including today) I've suffered from really bad cramping in my right calf muscle; enough to halt my session. Arrrgh. I'm still very motivated, but really frustrated at the same time that I'm being thwarted in my efforts to better myself physically. Anyway, I've found a full box of magnesium tablets in the medicine cupboard that nobody is using and apparently that's good for cramps and fatigue, so I'll try those and see how they go.

Edit - not cramp but a muscle tear

Last edited:
Today was my 100th day of my fitness return program. I'm a little indifferent towards it. I am more fit, that's for sure, but since I developed my golfer's elbow (medial epicondylitis) about 25 days ago, it's really hampered my weight training. And that sucks. Also, the last two times I did my heavy punching bag training (including today) I've suffered from really bad cramping in my right calf muscle; enough to halt my session. Arrrgh. I'm still very motivated, but really frustrated at the same time that I'm being thwarted in my efforts to better myself physically. Anyway, I've found a full box of magnesium tablets in the medicine cupboard that nobody is using and apparently that's good for cramps and fatigue, so I'll try those and see how they go.

Edit - not cramp but a muscle tear

Best of luck getting back to full health 🤞

Measured 34.5" for my waist, down an inch from last month.
I've been more consistent with my running in June, than I was earlier in the year, so it's looking like it's paying off.
So there's that.

Now I just need to weigh in for the month, the next time I get a chance.

I had a week full of accomplishments, so I accomplished not doing much at all thus far today. Alas, I am in the middle of a project and I'll likely spend some time on it, but nothing strenuous or mind bending. It is rare that I don't accomplish a lot in a day.

Latest posts

Back