What is your ideal lover, best friend, or enemy?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
My ideal lover would be an ideal best friend and also my ideal enemy (talking me out of stupid things).

3-in-1. Fewer people to worry about. :p

how can your lover be your enemy (wary)

There are times when one requires an enemy. For example, in the bedroom. Thanks for making me type it. :club:
Why would you want to have an enemy in bed? Dont you fear she'd strangle you in your sleep (wary)

There are many scenarios, Liley, but I'm afraid of corrupting your straight-edge mind. :p

flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
Ledia said:
flaneur said:
My ideal lover would be an ideal best friend and also my ideal enemy (talking me out of stupid things).

3-in-1. Fewer people to worry about. :p

how can your lover be your enemy (wary)

There are times when one requires an enemy. For example, in the bedroom. Thanks for making me type it. :club:
Why would you want to have an enemy in bed? Dont you fear she'd strangle you in your sleep (wary)

There are many scenarios, Liley, but I'm afraid of corrupting your straight-edge mind. :p

:D most appreciated

+1 - I want the same in addition to someone treating my daughter with dignity and respect - I have kicked more than one person to the curb after treating my daughter disrespectfully.

whispers said:
Someone who will accept me as i am, treat me with respect and not try to dimish me and what i beleive in. Someone who will understand that a relationship is not a power game. Tell it like it is, be respectfull, honest, gentle, funny, secure, and invest in our relationship. Be a true Partner, a team.

Lover- knows the real me and I know the real them. Can "talk" very well and laugh at some of the same stuff, similiar interests, similar beliefs, attraction.

Friend- Trustworthy, can open up to and opens up to me, friendly, non judgemental, caring

Enemy- I don't want enemies.

Latest posts

Back