What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was a strange day. For most of the morning and the afternoon it was really hot and a bit sunny (~30C). Then, around 20:00 it started raining, and stopped around 30 minutes later.

Around a hour or so after that, I took this photos, at almost the same time. My camera is honeysuckle and isn't capable of showing what was outside the window. In practice, somehow the houses were a bright ochra/orange (brighter than showed in my photo), and the sky just above was deep blue. The contrast was really nice to the eyes.

Pity that my camera wasn't able to show it (I took two different shots that show each of the thing I meant, though one at a time, and the real-life colors were better XD).

Solivagant said:
Edit: Here comes the rain.

NO, KEEP IT AWAY!!!!

hahaha.

Today was a nice, warm sunny day. Then I went out for a bike ride tonight and watched the sunset. It was warm enough to bike shirtless, which I enjoy because I like to feel the breeze on my skin as I go. But it was also cool enough that it was comfortable instead of overbearingly muggy.

I shall update my weather using the UK shipping forecast.

Midlands. North by Northwest 2-3, backing North 4-5 later, landlocked, fair then rain later, moderate or good

Warm and humid. A dark orange and pink sunrise. Storm is on its way. Wind is picking up, thunder is rolling in the distance, and rain is close. I let the dogs out before it starts, and saw a rainbow.

It's an In-And-Out day. First the wind kicks up. Then it rains. Then it's sunny. Then the wind kicks up. Then it rains. Then it's sunny. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Latest posts

Back