What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new landlord brought me a bunch of groceries. It's all vegetarian and health stuff, but still, yay for free food!

Walley said:
GraceBlossom's avatar.
every time I see it, it just makes me want to smile too =)

AAaaaawwww thank you, that is so nice of you :D :D! I put it there to because it is always nice to see someone smile :)!

This has made me smile :D!

Also hearing a wonderful song on facebook :)

I was feeling really down.. and then Sigma said something that made me smile. :)

GraceB's posts about food and cravings also made me smile.. cos for some reason.. she seems to have power over my cravings. :p

Those online souls who are supporting me despite not knowing me directly and let me be a better yes girl.

Also thank you Yesm and Canciger. for being there during one of my sad nights.

Beckett said:
Those online souls who are supporting me despite not knowing me directly and let me be a better yes girl.

Also thank you Yesm and Canciger. for being there during one of my sad nights.

Yeah, this forum has so many great and encouraging people. Really makes me smile (internally) too.

I'm finally done repainting the entire **** living room, phew.

ladyforsaken said:
I was feeling really down.. and then Sigma said something that made me smile. :)

GraceB's posts about food and cravings also made me smile.. cos for some reason.. she seems to have power over my cravings. :p

At your service miLady

Sigma said:
I'm finally done repainting the entire **** living room, phew.

ladyforsaken said:

At your service miLady

:D

Latest posts

Back