When was the last time..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could tell you and the more I think about it the more I want to help a senior cross a street.

When was the last time you had a dream that made you feel sad.. no. it's sort of difficult for me to convey what I mean. "Last time anyone's been left with a sense of guilt and recompense from a dream?" Yeah I'll go with that

Yeah it was definitely something I did and whenever this mood hits I'll try to piece together an apology letter but I always end up scraping it. Kinda weird yeah. Probably the weirdest thing I've admitted about myself here.

Regret can be a powerful thing, hauting you for a long time I also have dreams which made me regret but in a different way - about a life I should have lived instead of the one I do. Those are the worst dreams of all because they make me remember that I'm living in a nightmare when I wake up. Fortunately I don't have them too often, about once per year. But when it happens they wreck me for several weeks. Good dreams are the worst.

Half a year ago. It was the dog of an elderly woman who went to the same café as I did.

When was the last time you thought live is good?

I hate even thinking about that since it has been a couple decades.

When was the last time you ate popcorn?

Latest posts

Back