You miserable BASTARDS!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well...I can certainly see why the folks here would object to being called parasitic bastards. Can you? Sorry, that isn't very funny.
But, take that with a grain of salt, considering it's coming from one of those hot-headed, police-like moderators. :club:

And the folks here obvioulsy have SOME sense of humor - I haven't gotten any official complaints about you calling them bastards yet. :D

CAS is a freak like the rest of us, so what he said is hardly going to offend people, or at least it shouldn't.

Punisher said:
CAS is a freak like the rest of us, so what he said is hardly going to offend people, or at least it shouldn't.

:p Does that mean we can't all pretend to be deeply offended?

Punisher said:

Speak for yourself. Don't you dare pigeon-hole me.

EveWasFramed said:
Punisher said:

:p Does that mean we can't all pretend to be deeply offended?

Lol you can :p

I haven't been offended by him yet, so maybe I should just shut up. If Skorian did the same thread, I'd pretend to be offended :p

I do not feel sorry for myself.
I do however despise myself and my shitty attitude towards life.
I am also not a *******, I was born in wedlock.
Woe is me? My life could be a whole lot worse.

All of the... jokes... I'm coming up with are far too cruel to post. So I'll just call you a penis head and call it a day.

CAS said:
Go out and ******* meet people instead of sitting on here feeling sorry for yourself.

Woe is ******* me!! Get over it you SHITS

I was wondering something actually.

I did send you a text asking if you would like a run out for a drink about a month ago.

I was just at a loss end and did not fancy SATYING IN ha....
So was just wondering if you got the text or not?
Its no big deal ether way like. just ended up out on me bike on me tod that day :) Just did not fancy spending another day alone that all :)

Seems to be a bit in tune with what your saying with this thread you made.
Something about calling the kettle black an all :p
just a bit of friendly banter you understand ;)

I never knowingly got a text from you matey. If I had known I would've replied to it.

Thanks for thinking of me. We shall have to meet up over summer.

Gotta love the English accents and dialect...

Shame I lost mine when I was about 5-6...

In a perfect world every woman would have one... :D

Just not from Eiling -_-

Latest posts

Back