ALLFEST 2015 - Official UK meetup thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scootch said:
OK, this stops now. There is nothing malicious, nor humourous about that statement unfortunately. It's not relevant, it's not big and it's not clever. We are trying to open a thread to put something together that could be a lot of fun, and comments like that HAVE NO PLACE HERE.

This. What the hell guys?

Scootch said:
OK, this stops now. There is nothing malicious, nor humourous about that statement unfortunately. It's not relevant, it's not big and it's not clever. We are trying to open a thread to put something together that could be a lot of fun, and comments like that HAVE NO PLACE HERE.

James, Scootch is right. Such comments do not belong here. Please refrain from trying to disrupt the thread.

Moving swiftly on.. :)

When is a good time to hold Allfest? Maybe like July/ August or something? or where people thinking earlier? Only thing I can think of with holding it in a couple of months is there's more potential for people to forget/ drop out.

I'm well busy till June tho so not fussed.

I think July would be a good bet as it's most likely to be dry and warm (although we've had some awful Julys going back so there's never a guarantee)

July would be good for me only because I may be changing jobs and I won't be settled in until then, and able to focus on other things. If that turns out not to be the case, then any time is good for me (although a window to save a few quid would be appreciated... I need ice cream moneys)

Bump.

Anybody else? Come on, I'm bringing jelly beans. Isn't that reason enough?

I'm from Belgium, but if I know the date early enough, I can come.

It's a possibility, but my schedule can be quite manic so would need to know early enough and it would need to be reasonably travellableish from Manchester.

What sorta place are we thinking of meeting then? So far it sounds like somewhere northern? I'm actually kinda gutted it'd be nice to travel far for it haha

We had originally said Derby as it worked out most central for all interested parties. That may change though - I shall nudge H3donist to do another analysis and see where comes out closest for everyone.

I wish I was in England about the time you guys set up for a meeting. It'd be so cool.

cool ive never been to derby, we could always meet up again wen you are ladyforsaken? :)

I'm currently of no fixed abode because of splitting up with my wife, so it's no bother to me where we hold it now 😃

h3donist said:
I'm currently of no fixed abode because of splitting up with my wife, so it's no bother to me where we hold it now 😃

The smiley face? You are excited to be splitting up with your wife?

h3donist said:
cumulus.james said:
h3donist said:

You've never met her then, clearly

A lot of people quite like thier wives, or at least did when they married them.

cumulus.james said:
h3donist said:
cumulus.james said:
h3donist said:

You've never met her then, clearly

A lot of people quite like thier wives, or at least did when they married them.

Read his thread. It explains things.

Cumulus.James: I created this thread to discuss the possibility of some UK based lonely people meeting up and not feeling lonely, even if it is just for an afternoon, not to debate the ins and outs of my failed marriage or the appropriateness of my use of Emojis. Please keep to the subject or PM me if you must.

Latest posts

Back