ALLFEST 2015 - Official UK meetup thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be up for it. Just depends on where I'm working at that point in time.

Live near to Liverpool and Chester

Indifference said:
Is this open to anyone?

This should not be taken as an official answer, but I can't see why not... unless you're a demented serial killer intent on stalking us... oh... you're out! ;)

It is indeed open to anyone - it's not restricted to UK based members, that's just where the event is happening. So if you're up for travelling, by all means keep checking back :D

Depending on date and location I could well be up for this :) (Closer to Manchester the better for me).

Scootch said:
It is indeed open to anyone - it's not restricted to UK based members, that's just where the event is happening. So if you're up for travelling, by all means keep checking back :D

Does this include demented serial killers intent on stalking? :)

TheRealCallie said:
Scootch said:

Does this include demented serial killers intent on stalking? :)

Yes Callie, yes it does. Everybody needs a little love sometimes.

We will pick a location for this very soon... the amount of interest is great :D

*prods H3donist*

It's goooooooooooooooood. :)

I think it should be wolverhampton cos it's between everything and such a cheery location. :)P to wolverhamptonites)

Sorry guys I've been in a bit of trouble over these last few weeks, what with my marriage ending and effectively becoming homeless. Once I have myself sorted out I will sort out a location for ALLFEST I promise :)

*bump* still working on my problems at the moment but the end is in sight so fingers crossed I can dedicate myself to sorting out ALLFEST soon.

To all who are interested in this - please accept my apologies for lack of organisation. As some will know I am currently dealing with the breakup of my marriage and while it has left me with more free time to in theory organise something, my brain is so messed up that I'm not actually going to be able to do it alone.

So I am hoping someone else help me with the arrangements - so we need a list of people who want to attend, then choose a venue (a park or a pub or something) that's relatively central for everybody to get to, a date that most people can make and then it's all set.

Anyone want to help me sort this please PM me :)

Hey all, I'm helping h3donist to plan this. We are hopefully going to get it sorted pretty soon. I know a lot of people have already said they want to come but I think now we just need to double check everyone and get some definite confirmation to make sure we don't miss anyone!

So if you are still wanting to attend allfest 2015 please either post here with a confirmation and a reminder of your location or PM me if you prefer. I'll give it until next weekend to get everyone's confirmation, then head back to the boss ;) and we'll fine tune the details and let you know. Let's get this meetup sorted!

Latest posts

Back