Broke up with significant other two weeks ago - back to square one

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VanillaCreme said:
If you became offended because you put yourself in someone's shoes when you didn't have to, that's on you. I wasn't talking to you, just in case you were unaware. You can stop trying to be sarcastic and witty now.
Look, I don't know what kind of game you're trying to play here, but if you're trying to intimidate me with your moderator/admin/whatever status then it's not going to work on me. I'm not intimidated by those kinds of things. Maybe it works on others, who have less self-esteem or whatever, but not me.
Saying things like I'm "trying to be sarcastic and witty" when I said nothing like that is really just bizarre, and I can only assume it's meant as a form of intimidation, just like the wording in your previous post, too. You're being very nasty with me, and I don't feel it's deserved just for a simple comment.

All I was doing was empathizing with someone and pointing out that a rude comment was rude and unnecessary. If you don't like that because that comment was yours, then okay, I got that. You didn't like it. What do you expect me to do about it now?

So stop playing this game with me, seriously.
If you want me gone just ban me, or better yet just tell me to leave. I can take a hint. So just be straight with me, okay? I really just don't like these kind of games and I seriously don't respond well to intimidation.

Despicable Me,

VanillaCreme hasn't said anything in this thread about being a mod, banning you, or asking you to leave. She's allowed to disagree with you. I've known her here for a couple of years, she would never abuse her mod powers or intimidate anyone. Implying that she's intimidating you reeks of desperation on your part. If you have a problem with her being a mod and really believe she did something inappropriate, PM Sci or Minus.

Don't get me wrong though, I totally think she should abuse her mod status and ban you, lol. But I know she wouldn't. That's not the kind of person she is.

And before you accuse me of anything, Vanilla and I are about as far from being friends as two people can get.

Latest posts

Back