I’m a 30 year old male friendless virgin

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonely virgin

Reaction score
I’m a 30 year old male friendless lonely virgin who never had sex or dated before. Also I never got married. I don’t have no social life and I have no dating life.

People get married late in life. There's no set time to lose your virginity and to get married. As for dating and friendship, have you gone out to try and meet others? How has that worked?
At my age 30 almost 31 it’s hard to find find friends as adults and even women to date or have sex with. I exercise life lift weights and walk in the woods when the weather is good and lost weight from 230 lbs to 163 lbs and my arm increased from 11 inches to 16 inches in ten years. I have 6 inches wrist so my arm size is limited and max it can grow naturally is 16. Also there are lot of 40 year old virgins, 50 year old virgins and 60 year old virgins.

At my age 30 almost 31 it’s hard to find find friends as adults and even women to date or have sex with. I exercise life lift weights and walk in the woods when the weather is good and lost weight from 230 lbs to 163 lbs and my arm increased from 11 inches to 16 inches in ten years. I have 6 inches wrist so my arm size is limited and max it can grow naturally is 16. Also there are lot of 40 year old virgins, 50 year old virgins and 60 year old virgins.
Exercising to keep fit and healthy is a good idea, but don't let body building go to your head. In all seriousness, perhaps you can find a pleasant sex worker to learn a bit about your abilities and have an experience, so when it comes time with someone you feel someone more serious for, it won't be as awkward.

Exercising to keep fit and healthy is a good idea, but don't let body building go to your head. In all seriousness, perhaps you can find a pleasant sex worker to learn a bit about your abilities and have an experience, so when it comes time with someone you feel someone more serious for, it won't be as awkward.
Thanks but I don’t look like a body builder. I look a bit skinny fat. I don’t have the supplements that body builders have.

Attachments

• IMG_3507.jpeg
    IMG_3507.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3511.jpeg
    IMG_3511.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3435.png
    IMG_3435.png
    332.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3420.jpeg
    IMG_3420.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
You don't need supplements unless you're not getting enough vitamins and minerals in your diet. I take casein protein powder, but nothing else. I take casein because it's slow release and helps with my sleep a bit. Cardio work will help remove your flabby bits. Punching bag is great, rowing and cycling are good too. Running is too hard on the body, but works good to lose weight.

I’m a 30 year old male friendless lonely virgin who never had sex or dated before. Also I never got married. I don’t have no social life and I have no dating life.
Not sure what to tell you.
Except one thing.
Do not venture into the world of pay for play.
I did that at 19. 38 years ago.
And have been there ever since.
It's a cr@ppy place to be.
Stay away.
Just stay away.

Last edited:
Not sure what to tell you.
Except one thing.
Do not venture into the world of pay for play.
I did that at 19. 38 years ago.
And have been there ever since.
It's a cr@ppy place to be.
Stay away.
Just stay away.
Not everyone gets hooked like you tho. Better to at least experience it once than never at all, right? I mean, you’re STILL seeing them; you’re not stopping and heeding your own advice.

If you are motivated to sculpt a chiseled physique, I'd say take at least half of that energy and put it towards learning how to make people feel comfortable around you, and how to make them laugh.

Women are attracted to wealth. Why? They are biologically hard-wired to want to ensure the needs of their offspring will be met (or their own) (this is a standard generalization, there are of course exceptions to the rule).

However, wealth can disappear (like health).

If you can make people laugh, make them feel understood (like you, 'get it,'), make them feel comfortable... The best and the worst of the best and the worst, have this ability. It makes dictators out of some, and revered saints out of others.

People are generally tense and unsure in new social situations; and few people want to be the, 'leader,' in these circumstances.

But, the man (or lady, etc.. (I am speaking as a man, to a man, man to man, however)) who can, seeing ripe and opulent opportunity in a social encounter, to take the lead, make people feel at ease, and be wise enough to follow the lead of some one who he recognizes is more well informed, or more capable, or more whatever, is nearly, if not entirely an equal, at the get-go, for recognizing such.

And if nothing else, if he can make other's laugh... Wow...

Take Rodney Dangerfield for example.

There are many paths to take...

Perhaps if we can cultivate ourselves into something we find worthy of respect and admiration, naturally, the respect and admiration of other's will follow suit...

🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Thanks but I don’t look like a body builder. I look a bit skinny fat. I don’t have the supplements that body builders have.
Considering you command a respectable beard, have you considered growing your hair long? It seems to me you could pull it off, maybe 4-6 inches past shoulder length. And if you're working on any self-improvement, it can be helpful to sometimes have a metaphorical yard-stick on progress.

Just a thought. Welcome to the forums mate.

Considering you command a respectable beard, have you considered growing your hair long? It seems to me you could pull it off, maybe 4-6 inches past shoulder length. And if you're working on any self-improvement, it can be helpful to sometimes have a metaphorical yard-stick on progress.

Just a thought. Welcome to the forums mate.
Thanks and yeah I might grow my hair long.

Not everyone gets hooked like you tho. Better to at least experience it once than never at all, right? I mean, you’re STILL seeing them; you’re not stopping and heeding your own advice.
It's not so much that I was "hooked" but I simply got used to it as my only outlet and stayed with it.
Which is why I tell younger guys to stay away.
It's a bad routine to start with at all.

Thanks and yeah I might grow my hair long.
Or maybe go with a crew cut?
Working out and getting a fit & trim build with short hair/crew cut never goes out of style.
I've had all styles.
Long hair in the 80s.
Short hair in 90s.
Crew cut in the 2000s.
Kojak bald since 2010.
Of all of them I prefer the crew cut -- but I don't have enough hair for that anymore.

Latest posts

Back