If you really knew me..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nuzzy Nuz said:
If you knew me, you'd realize I can be hypersensitive and cry over everything and the very next min i would br laughing with no sign of crying..

Well, ain't that a gift nuz, to able to cry and laugh at things? Not everyone can do that.

If you really knew me, you would notice that even though I smile all the time, not all of them are genuine. And even though it takes very little to make me happy, it is just as easy to make me sad.

If you really knew me, you would know the novels I wrote using Kindle Direct Publishing.

If you really knew me, you would know I'm a lightning strike survivor.
Wow. That's incredible. I had a professor who had been struck by lightning and he said he couldn't wear watches anymore. I forgot why because I thought maybe he was ******* with us.. I want to ask you questions but I'm not sure if that's appropriate.

Wow. That's incredible. I had a professor who had been struck by lightning and he said he couldn't wear watches anymore. I forgot why because I thought maybe he was ******* with us.. I want to ask you questions but I'm not sure if that's appropriate.
Feel free to send me a private message and I will answer any questions about my incident that you would like to know about.

Latest posts

Back