personal junk

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ninako

Reaction score
i just got dumped and i'm pretty sure i'll never get married

welp exactly because i want to get married
i've been in love with this guy for 3.5 years and we started dating recently. when he found out how i felt, he didnt want to let me down so he left [the logic doe]

ninako said:
welp exactly because i want to get married
i've been in love with this guy for 3.5 years and we started dating recently. when he found out how i felt, he didnt want to let me down so he left [the logic doe]

Oh, so the guy finds out the girl wants to get married and he runs....Happens a lot, but he could come around and realize that he wants to be with you. Just give him time.
If he doesn't come around, then he doesn't deserve you. :)

Can't say better than Callie. If he ran from commitment he ain't worth. But I wonder why do they run from it?

And ninako, I'm sure you will find even better than him. Life is full of surprises. You never know what could happen next. So, Keep your head high and be hopeful, always be hopeful.

thanks guys..
i guess because we're young and he's afraid? he didn't want to promise something uncertain which is understandable.
but if i hadn't told him all of that, maybe he wouldn't have left, yknow? maybe we would've gotten married some day if i hadn't asked..

Latest posts

Back