Been a while.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forever Misanthrope, Some_Bloke72 is trying to make a positive statement. That is not an open invitation for your snotty little comments. If you can't act civil in the thread then stay out of it.

Triple Bogey said:
Some_Bloke72 said:
Where do I begin? Well...I suppose February is a good start. On the 4th of February something happened but it didn't take until later on in the month for me to realize it.

I met someone. We've been going out for other a month now (15th of February is anniversary)

And that's why I haven't been here in so long I suppose. Then again that ties into the reason why I've decided to come back.

Because if a man like me can find someone perfect for him...Well I suppose I just want to give people some kind of hope or something. There are over 7 billion people walking around here.

You may spend years of your life searching for them but eventually you will find the one so never give up hope.

Pleased for you. How did it happen ?

We were introduced by a mutual friend on the 4th of February. At first neither of us were really interested but then during that particular friend's birthday party we really hit it off :)

Latest posts

Back