Completely Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I totally empathise with the sentiments here. Making friends, real connections, is so hard. Finding a loving partner is even worse. I've been betrayed so often I can't bear the thought of trying to reach out again.

It's all so hard, and I fear no matter how hard I try it will never change. I used to have hope but that fades a little more each day.

Nice Nin...been betrayed with love relationships or friendships?

Sorry for your pain.

Nice Nin said:
I totally empathise with the sentiments here. Making friends, real connections, is so hard. Finding a loving partner is even worse. I've been betrayed so often I can't bear the thought of trying to reach out again.

It's all so hard, and I fear no matter how hard I try it will never change. I used to have hope but that fades a little more each day.

I know the feeling. I spent this past Christmas eating at Waffle House for all three meals just to be around people. I spent New Years Eve on the back deck of my cabin in the mountains watching the clouds roll in.

Latest posts

Back