Do you like...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on what they are.

Do you like to sing in the shower?

perfanoff said:
ladyforsaken said:
Not really lol. Not a fan of chocolate food.

Do you like berries?

TAKE THAT BACK :club:
I'm going to haunt you with chocolate truffles!!

I won't! :p
Come haunt me! I dare you. :D

Like normal hair? That's cool. Sasquatch? That's why manscaping was invented. :)

Do you like people who snore loudly?

Good conversationalist, or storyteller, then yes. Verbal diarrhea due to nervousness, insecurity or being jacked up on some energy drink, absolutely not.

Do you like whipped cream on your sundaes?

shoes - unless walking the dog or climbing Stone Mountain, then tennis shoes (sneakers).

Do you like having a sneezgasm? (moment of intense gratification right after a good sneeze)

Yes, in some aspects. Depends on the situation, really - case by case.

Do you like remembering that it's Sunday and you have to go back to work tomorrow?

No and I don't intend to do so.

Do you like being unable to remove the ******* shaft from the plastic housing on your $500 piece of honeysuckle stand mixer unless you are equipped with Godlike strength?! :/

Haha, I guess it's that heat sealed plastic stuff?

Do you like compliments?

^nope - it's the actual steel shaft that is inserted into the plastic housing, then attached to the mixer. Even with pliers I cannot get it off. :/

Yes, if they are sincere. Bullshit flattery does nothing for me.

Do you like long drives on an open road?

I must, I do them frequently (mountain scenery and twisty roads- gotta be heaven)

Do you like knowing your $40.00 mixer has been problem free? Use. Wash. Repeat. Bwahahahhahaha

^oh, BC...you *so* like pulling my pigtails, dontcha? :p

Yes, I *would* like that! Better $40 than a $500 POS

Do you like that relaxing feeling after a nice, long, scented bubble bath?

Latest posts

Back