First Kisses.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My name is Bob. said:
I kissed the mirror when I was like 8-9 too 'practise' don't know if that counts.

I think for real I was 12-13. God what a mess. I went back to the mirror from that day on.

omgrofl!!!!! Hope you washed the mirror first!

I was 15 it happened at my cousins 16th birthday party, have had qutie a few kisses after that, not partial to frenching with somebody else, don't know why.

hah My first kiss :shy: It was when I was about 8 or 9 and was with the girl that lived next door on her front garden. It was a hot day and I can remember we kissed then my dad waked passed and took the you know what (Micky) for what seemed like for the rest of my life lol Good days.

Her name was Natasha and she was very good looking...I was 13 at the time. Not the best kiss I have ever had but for a first well...I still remember it so it can't have been that bad a memory.

Bluey said:
hah Did you do the clash teeth thing lol There is nothing worse when that happens.

lol. braces.

Ok, first kiss. I was 16 and idk where or exactly when but I do know who it was and the general time of year. I can't say exactly because I mean, I kissed him loads of times. So yeah. Probably after school at the park. We were sort of... friends with bennefits. Which I thought was a terrible idea at the time but in hindsight it worked out well.

10. But I was still under the impression that girls were best avoided at that age, so it was kind of one sided, with her sitting on top of me and pinning my arms down to stop me escaping.

Steel said:
10. But I was still under the impression that girls were best avoided at that age, so it was kind of one sided, with her sitting on top of me and pinning my arms down to stop me escaping.

ROFL! My first kiss came in my high school graduation. The frenchy came later but it was ok.

Steel said:

lol, just think, five or six years later, you'd be WISHING that girls would sit on top of you and pin you down!! :p I guess even at ten, you had a magnetic personality, huh?:D

Fodderboy said:
17, florida... Dumbest thing I could possibly do at the time =0)

LOL, if it was only a kiss, then it wasn't THE dumbest thing you could have done, was it?:p

EveWasFramed said:
Steel said:

lol, just think, five or six years later, you'd be WISHING that girls would sit on top of you and pin you down!! :p

lol, I've done that loads of times. And yes, 16 year old boys do seem to like it. :p

In my defence, after that age, I probably didn't need to be held down LOL.

EveWasFramed said:
Incognita said:
EveWasFramed said:
Or maybe just beat you in the back with my fists??
or maybe in his balls with ur feet? lol that might help

or his brains with baseball bat.....

lol, funny you should mention balls and feet. KKTC = kick to the crotch :p You funny, girl!

I feel so happy that neither of you lovely women know my name and address.

girl_mad.gif
I don't think you have met many lovely
girl_witch.gif
women or don't know them very well
girl_crazy.gif
.... don't come outside tomorrow cause we will be waiting in ur back yard with our bats 1st thing in the morning...
girl_hospital.gif

zraskolnikov said:
EveWasFramed said:
Incognita said:
EveWasFramed said:
Or maybe just beat you in the back with my fists??
or maybe in his balls with ur feet? lol that might help

or his brains with baseball bat.....

lol, funny you should mention balls and feet. KKTC = kick to the crotch :p You funny, girl!

I feel so happy that neither of you lovely women know my name and address.

lol, counting your blessings, Z?

Latest posts

Back