Lets see the Faces!!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rivermaze said:
has anyone already mentioned that you look smart

have I already mentioned that I'm bi lol

anyway, nice to see you on ALL

In the words of the illustrious james bond "Its better to be cleverer than you look than to look cleverer than you are" so hopefully that just translates into me being really smart lol :p

I was previously unaware of your sexuality but im more than happy you brought it to my attention lol :D Thanks for the warm welcome

*feels all the warmth and fuzziness*

condemnedsoul666 said:
i dunno how to do a thumbs up here lol

No worries. You know why? Cuz you when you do a thumbs up you got 4 fingers pointing right back at you so that means you're 4x as awesome. I read that somewhere haha

hbkdx12 said:
In the words of the illustrious james bond "Its better to be cleverer than you look than to look cleverer than you are" so hopefully that just translates into me being really smart lol :p

I was previously unaware of your sexuality but im more than happy you brought it to my attention lol :D Thanks for the warm welcome

*feels all the warmth and fuzziness*

You're good. a brilliant answer! btw. I'm not that bad, yet I can bite. Liley and others are good as well. I'm not sure whether they bite or not though

lol as always, it gets late and I start talking rubbish

rivermaze said:
You're good. a brilliant answer! btw. I'm not that bad, yet I can bite. Liley and others are good as well. I'm not sure whether they bite or not though

Everyone here seems cool and mature which is hard to find. Especially on the net. So hopefully i can be integrated into the ALL community :)

hbkdx12 said:
rivermaze said:

Everyone here seems cool and mature which is hard to find. Especially on the net. So hopefully i can be integrated into the ALL community :)
I'll make ya integrated, like a boss.

condemnedsoul666 said:
I'll make ya integrated, like a boss.

06667dd9.gif

Lets make it happen. I'm down like a fat kid on a seesaw :)

Latest posts

Back