What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mahabharata is an ancient Indian epic that is traditionally ascribed to the sage Vyasa and is estimated to have been composed between the 8th and 9th centuries BCE. It's a vast narrative with elements of mythology, philosophy, and history.

The Egyptian pyramids, particularly those at Giza like the Great Pyramid of Giza, are even older. They were built during the Old Kingdom period of ancient Egypt, with the Great Pyramid believed to have been constructed around 2580–2560 BCE.

So, the Egyptian pyramids are generally considered to be older than the events described in the Mahabharata.

It feels so good to put everything under proper context ... :)

It was considerate of you to let us know that the water was going to be shut off for two hours.
Ah, it has been over nine hours so far. Did the crew go home for the night?

Is it just me or does no one spontaneously combust or disappear in the Bermuda triangle anymore?
temp01.jpg

temp02.jpg

METJD3S_o.jpg

They solved the Bermuda Triangle but people are still spontaneously combusting.
Just not as much as before because the reptilians are too busy controlling politics these days.

Artist - Gaupa

Album - Myriad

Song - Elden

i really thought these type of songs were extinct ...

i accidentally saw this on youtube and i listened and i love that song ...

GAUPA (lynx in Swedish) is a rock band from Falun, Sweden. With surreal lyrics, a highly energetic singer, and a sound of progressive rock with doom/folk/psychedelic influences, they released their debut EP in June 2018 and have since then established an international name on the scene

:)

Hahaha mate, do it before it's banned. Do you guys have 'Vimto'?

I'd like to! It looks delicious, but I couldn't find out what flavor it's supposed to be.

According to the wiki, it looks like there's only one importer in the US, in North Carolina, but it's distributed all over the country. I've never seen it in stores though. I'll have to take a closer look.

I don't think we have Vimto here at all though. Shame, cause that looks good too.

I'd like to! It looks delicious, but I couldn't find out what flavor it's supposed to be.

According to the wiki, it looks like there's only one importer in the US, in North Carolina, but it's distributed all over the country. I've never seen it in stores though. I'll have to take a closer look.

I don't think we have Vimto here at all though. Shame, cause that looks good too.
The taste is hard to describe, the slogan used to be ' Made in Scotland from girders' and it's a kind of rust coloured. I'm pretty sure the Canadians have banned it.

Not sure if it's your neck of the woods but Myers of Keswick in Manhattan, a traditional British grocery store, should have it amongst other myriad wonders from The British Isles.

Latest posts

Back