Men are not attracted to me!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Realist said:
Well i know that her sel esteem is fine and all its just her attitude towards jer past "bad" experiences of being overlooked by guys have piled up into herself that has made being a "reject" has become part of her personality that people see right througj her or noticce it. Almost as if she expects tobe rejected even before she inrroduces herself towards other people. Which men pick up on.

hmmm...I just don't get that vibe from her. Of course I don't know her in real life, but she doesn't strike me as someone who comes across as "oh hey! Look at me - Im going to get rejected immediately."
Looks more like she's just venting a little. *shrug*

we don't know really, we are only guessing. A few words from her and a photo can't give us the real picture.

I can see why it would make her biter, that would be understandable, but nothing she has said leads me to believe she is biter

Shelterdog - It sounds like you're ready for misanthropy! Should you decide to adopt it, I congratulate you. Yes indeed, it is hard to find a man of quality out there for the simple reason that most are not of decent quality. I'm a man myself so I should know. I am not one of those who is only concerned with doing the mattress rodeo with the hottest chick one can lure into bed, but unfortunately many of us are. As to why so many of us don't give you attention, I have no idea. Should you face the inevitable conclusions, please let me know & I'll send you a nice reading list. I consider it required for all misanthropes who are just out of the closet, so to speak.

I checked out your photo. I think you're normal looking.

I think people have inflated egos these days. Everyone thinks they "deserve the best". So all the men want to date super-models, and the women want to date Bruce Wayne.

I'm like you: completely unloved, unappreciated, and un-sexed. My advice is to make yourself as pretty as possible (lose weight), and search for the most desperate men you can find. Probably poor, fat, ugly, old, etc... Because everyone needs love, right?

Latest posts

Back