Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the architecture that is seen in Europe and you can almost read what the mother sheep is saying. I don't know who you are but don't get too close.

Triple Bogey said:
IMG_18130_zpslwttvjnu.jpg
[/URL]

This Is Perfect

Hey bogey.. i havent beeb on board for awhile now.. sorry i could appreciate ur gorgeous photography... gtta mention u are improving.. improved big time.. keep up the good work.. love ur work.. u inspire me all the time with those great snaps.. thank you and good luck with it ☺☺☺☺

BeyondShy said:
Good work. You keep the snow. Here's an old one I had.

leywr4.jpg

That's a great photo !

Nuzzy Nuz said:
Hey bogey.. i havent beeb on board for awhile now.. sorry i could appreciate ur gorgeous photography... gtta mention u are improving.. improved big time.. keep up the good work.. love ur work.. u inspire me all the time with those great snaps.. thank you and good luck with it ☺☺☺☺

ladyforsaken said:
That's a stunning picture. Where was that taken?

Some place called the Dinosaur National Monument. It's the Yampa River in Colorado.

Very, very nice. I notice that the couple you were following around in those previous pictures must have given you the slip.

BeyondShy said:
Very, very nice. I notice that the couple you were following around in those previous pictures must have given you the slip.

Yes, people tend to walk faster than me because I stop to take photo's.

Latest posts

Back