Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like those sunset ones. I got a lot of those. That was probably a lot safer a photo to take than that guy on the horse going after you because you took his picture.

BeyondShy said:
I like those sunset ones. I got a lot of those. That was probably a lot safer a photo to take than that guy on the horse going after you because you took his picture.

I zoomed in on that one. He was probably at least 50 yards away !

I love that one. Beautiful lighthouse in the background. Photos near the water are always my favorite.

It must be me but was it a cold day when you took that photo?

BeyondShy said:
I love that one. Beautiful lighthouse in the background. Photos near the water are always my favorite.

It must be me but was it a cold day when you took that photo?

It was in March so it was quite cold.

I love this one. A lot going on here with this small town that was built by this river. Gorgeous countryside.

BeyondShy said:
I love this one. A lot going on here with this small town that was built by this river. Gorgeous countryside.

It's called Staithes which is 10 miles north of Whitby. North, east of England. I would love to go back when it's sunny but it's a train and 2 buses away.

This one was taken 2 years ago with my old camera. I love the effect. I've never quite managed to replicate it with my new camera.

How interesting. Is that how people get mugged in England, by turning them on their head so their money falls out? :)

BeyondShy said:
How interesting. Is that how people get mugged in England, by turning them on their head so their money falls out? :)

lol :)

I had to put that one on, makes me laugh. He's got a great job !

Latest posts

Back