Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
I haven't really left Yorkshire yet either. Loads of places I want to get to; Scotland, The Lakes, Cornwall.
One day hopefully.

These are wonderful too. I can't imagine what you would capture if you ever got up to Scotland. The other two places I don't know about.

Triple Bogey let me know what's up at the top of that hill. With my knees I'll never make it. :)

Triple Bogey said:

You find the coolest photos :)

WP_20150722_17_00_14_Pro_zpskqcnxrml.jpg

Wow!

Which bears the question: is anything nice and flat in England? And look at that poor guy in the middle of the photo. He was obviously lost. :)

BeyondShy said:
Wow!

Which bears the question: is anything nice and flat in England? And look at that poor guy in the middle of the photo. He was obviously lost. :)

Thanks. There are plenty of flat places in England. That guy looked over 70, he was off like the clappers. (means he was walking fast :))

Triple Bogey said:
Thanks. There are plenty of flat places in England. That guy looked over 70, he was off like the clappers. (means he was walking fast :))

I believe you. Say you go in someone's house, The floors would be flat. :D

Oh, and was this last photo a re-enactment of some kind?

BeyondShy said:
Triple Bogey said:

I believe you. Say you go in someone's house, The floors would be flat. :D

Oh, and was this last photo a re-enactment of some kind?

Yes I went yesterday, a WW2 battle at a local park. I've got loads more photo's as well !

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God’s good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

Latest posts

Back