quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Explanation is overrated! True friends don't need'em & enemies won't believe'em anyway...!!!"

1337873911750_2637358_zps27c2781b.png

Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. — Will Rogers – American cowboy, Comedian, Humorist, Social commentator, Actor & Freemason

Kristen said:
frey12 said:
Never believe in humanity.

Expect to be disappointed.

Don't trust corporations(falls under the humanity one but it needs to be double for corps)

I agree 100%

Expect to be disappointed.
I sometimes tell myself that when meeting some1 new

I agree, those are good. I gave up on humanity a long time ago, especially seeing how we treat each other (myself included, I'm not perfect), more importantly, how we treat animals ---which reminds me of a quote from one.... Ghandi.

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.'

We're still not quite from being great, when we have no empathy for helpless creatures.

But yeah, humanity sucks as do corporations as they only care about the almighty dollar and bulldoze and destroy anything in its path for it without hesitation.

"Your mind is the battleground.

Out to worry you to death, out to stress you to death, out to break you down, out to make you quit, out to make you think that you can't get up, out to make you give up on your dream.

The warfare is in your mind, it's not in your checkbook, it's not in your savings account, it's not on your job - the fight that you got to fight is in your mind, and if you whip it in your head, you can whip it your checkbook, you can whip it on your job, you can whip it out of your children.

But you gotta drive it outta your head."

- T.D. Jakes

''Your heart is not meant to be tamed.
It beats to the rhythm of your life.
Listen to its song.''

“Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.”
― Louise Erdrich

Word "mistake" is weak people's justification for not having a conviction to stand by what they truly believe in... If you have to wonder, even for a second, then choice is clear...!!!

Latest posts

Back