Setting to restore site to how it used to be?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried it yet? I don't even understand what the feature does. Can you explain it?

I seem to have completely forgotten about it.

You can bookmark posts that you may want to return to and create a list of them.

For example, you may have posts that you want to respond to, but you don't have time right now. You can bookmark them, so that you can pull them up again from the list you created without having to remember which forum they were in, thread title or OP.

You can bookmark posts that you may want to return to and create a list of them.

For example, you may have posts that you want to respond to, but you don't have time right now. You can bookmark them, so that you can pull them up again from the list you created without having to remember which forum they were in, thread title or OP.

I use the bookmark feature all the time, for exactly those reasons.
It's one of my favorite new features of the site.

I use the bookmark feature all the time, for exactly those reasons.
It's one of my favorite new features of the site.
But I thought the “watched threads” was for that purpose. That’s how I’ve been using it anyway.

Watch is thread oriented and offers an option to be notified of additions. Bookmarks is post oriented and creates a list of specific posts.

You can use either, for whatever purposes you find suitable.

Latest posts

Back