the last thing you ate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seems like something I'd want to try. What do chicken hearts taste like? Are they rubbery like octopus tentacles? Yeah that's crazy, guy, but I'd eat.

Cauliflower salad
Well, there is definitely a chickeny-y taste to them plus a slighty organ-y taste, but yes the consistency is more "bouncy" (I hesitate to say rubbery because that would imply difficult to chew, which they are not). I love them. They cook up fast and the taste suits my palate.

And the mustard greens, when sauteed very lightly, retain the mustard "kick". They are great raw too, and then you really get the mustard sensation. And I don't mean French's or Gulden's. Think fresh mixed Colman's from the powder.

I made a grilled cheese last night.

I found the Kraft vegan American cheese last time I went to the store, so decided to try it. Aside from a slight aftertaste, it's pretty exactly like I remember the "real" stuff.

A peach. I made my kid get me some from the farm market yesterday.

I would have posted in the what are you eating thread, but it was very juicy, so it would have been a sticky post and my phone probably wouldn't have liked that.

Latest posts

Back