What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
TheWalkingDead said:

(darn, what do I need to do to embed it here, some places you can just post the link?)

:eek: Marillion! I like Kayleigh. :D Not their best imo, but I like it. I think Neverland is my fave.

Lol missed this yesterday. I kind of like the Invisible Man. Like so much I don't have a fave, saw them live a couple of weeks ago on their little Christmas tour :) Was a bit like this...

[video=youtube]

TheWalkingDead said:
EveWasFramed said:
TheWalkingDead said:

(darn, what do I need to do to embed it here, some places you can just post the link?)

:eek: Marillion! I like Kayleigh. :D Not their best imo, but I like it. I think Neverland is my fave.

Lol missed this yesterday. I kind of like the Invisible Man. Like so much I don't have a fave, saw them live a couple of weeks ago on their little Christmas tour :) Was a bit like this...

I think it's great they're still out there doing their music.

I saw marillion on their marbles tour in 2004. I've been a fan since then.

I don't have a favorite album, because I bought them all at once in 2004.

Right now, I'm listening to jethro Tull.

On another forum out there in the Cyber Sea, I made most of my posts on a thread like this one! Since I've only been a member of this forum for a few minutes, I might as well cut my teeth with this thread.

I don't have any playlists since I choose to listen to albums in their entirety.

Genesis - The Battle of Epping Forest

This song has made me feel a little better lately.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

"I'm a bore, and I'm sure I'm a thorn inside of you
That has torn at you for years.
Somedays, I pray someone will blow me away
Make it quick, but let it burn so I can feel my life fade
Well I'm a waste, and I can taste how bitter I've become,
And it's more than I can bear..."

Hi I'm new to this and chat rooms what is it all about? I'm a student on the gold Coast in Australia mate. Does anyone out there have fish as pets. I've got America cichlids.

Latest posts

Back