What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kamya said:
johnny196775Again said:
has anybody here gone threw the ceremony of becoming a shell back. And did it bother you.

I tried to google this and I couldn't find anything. What is a shell back?

it is when you cross the equator in an aircraft carrier for the 1st time. You need to have joined the navy.

Lacrecia said:
Stop it. Love doesn't need to be a competition. I don't love you more than him and I don't love him more than you. Get a life.

You only love me :club:

Dammit. There's gotta be another way to do this so I don't have to abrasively put my foot down. If it comes to that however I will. Sad that much of the world would prefer to argue rather than have peace. I suppose I should do some things ahead of time to make up for the time wasted spent arguing later, and if there's a peaceful resolve I'll have a bloody mary and relax instead.

Feeling better and no more pain :)
Now got to get back onit at the gym.
I cant be bothered but I have ran out of excuses so gotta go.
Keep telling myself I will feel better for it.
I will feel better for it. I will feel better for it. I will feel better for it. I will feel better for it. I will feel better for it.
I will feel better for it. I will feel better for it. I will feel better for it. I will feel better for it. I will feel better for it.

OK but just one more coffee first.

Bluey said:

those could be lyrics for a song. :)

johnny196775Again said:
Bluey said:

lol am a poet and I didn't even know it ♪♫♫♪

If you make the song then remember to cut me in on the deal ☺

johnny196775Again said:
Bluey said:

Haha I agree. I imagine this being sung in a dreamy type of song, like Radiohead or Porcupine Tree.

TheSkaFish said:
johnny196775Again said:
Bluey said:

Haha I agree. I imagine this being sung in a dreamy type of song, like Radiohead or Porcupine Tree.
we need this to rhyme. Bob dylan can make it work.

johnny196775Again said:
we need this to rhyme. Bob dylan can make it work.

That could work, but I also think it could work as-is. One of those free-form, stream-of-consciousness, half-sung, half-spoken-word type things.

On a side note, speaking of Bob Dylan, some weird part of me would love to see him rap. Like, actually rap, with turntables, bling, and hard-spitting rhymes. I think it would be hilarious. I'd go to that show for sure.

2eap1mo.gif

Never learnt so much in one day about my own physical capabilities, what I needed to learn for my new role, my relationships with close family members, and how alone I truly feel.

I just need to learn to let things go. Seriously. I don't do anything, I'll never know until it's too late, and she'll just probably abandon me like everyone else does. I ask her, I risk driving her away more by acting like I'm needy and clingy. If I go away first, I will have learned nothing, because deep down, I know I'd be expecting her to come back, and whether or not she does, I will still have acted manipulative, which I'm trying to move past, because I hate people like that. Wish there was a simple, satisfying course of action I could take, but as always, it seems life feels the need to screw with me again, feeling powerless about anything.

Latest posts

Back