what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29gg2m0.jpg

Great, Funny, Heartening!

^ ditto, do you think its the best of 'em all, Sci-Fi? I couldn't get into it like the others for some reason

If they didn't mess up the Mandarin yeah it could have been the best but seeing as they did no. Had some pretty cool stunts though like the Air Force One one. Seems like they tried to take elements from the Dark Knight trilogy and roll them into one movie.

Lippy_Kid said:
'Wages of Fear' might interest you Minus, I love 'Battle of Algiers' too.

I watched Wages of Fear last year. Thought it was pretty good. Have been considering Battle of Algiers but haven't got around to seeing it yet.

297828.jpg

by Ted V. Mikels of all people.

Minus said:
Lippy_Kid said:
'Wages of Fear' might interest you Minus, I love 'Battle of Algiers' too.

I watched Wages of Fear last year. Thought it was pretty good. Have been considering Battle of Algiers but haven't got around to seeing it yet.

297828.jpg

by Ted V. Mikels of all people.

Yeah give Battle of Algiers a go, very ahead of its time. Also Woman in the Dunes. Those two would be in my all time top ten films.

Also Onibaba. I'll stop there. :)

Lippy_Kid said:
Well that was intense...

Me and dad saw you were watching that! Tried out the Netflix app on his tablet. Didn't work at all its too old and slow!

I wanted to watch The Odd Couple again!

annik said:
Lippy_Kid said:
Well that was intense...

Me and dad saw you were watching that! Tried out the Netflix app on his tablet. Didn't work at all its too old and slow!

Ah that's a shame, I've just watched the first episode of the 4400 it looks pretty good but I know it's one of those shows that got canned without ever finishing :rolleyes:

Lippy_Kid said:
annik said:
Lippy_Kid said:
Well that was intense...

Ah that's a shame, I've just watched the first episode of the 4400 it looks pretty good but I know it's one of those shows that got canned without ever finishing :rolleyes:

I didn't think it would work really but at least we gave it a try.

Apparently dads watching The Dome or something. About a village under a dome! Kinda sci fi thing. Its got Hank from Breaking Bad in it. Sounds a bit like Jericho, as in they could have done a lot more with the premise and made it a lot better than it is.

Latest posts

Back