Would you rather..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can if I just want to drink with food, glass bottle if I want to savour it.

Relative question, would you rather have a big social circle, hanging out almost every weekend but with no deep relationships or have one true friend or be alone instead?

Arm and only because I've done that before.

Would you rather have an ear infection or a broken pinky finger?

Broken pinky finger, and it's funny Draven, because you picked broken arm because you had that before, and I'm picking broken pinky finger because I've had that before : )

Would you rather eat raw rattlesnake or raw fish eyes?

Give me the rattlesnake.

MEUX6BF_o.jpg

Would you rather eat cake or pie?

Depends on what kind. For example, I am not really into sweets but I'll never turn down a molten chocolate lava cake with some vanilla ice cream on the side. On the other hand, savoury pies ain't that bad. Steak pie, chicken pie, mincemeat pie. Final answer, I'll take a steak pie with a molten chocolate lava cake for dessert.

Would you do something in bed that was suggested by your partner but was not in your wheelhouse shall we say? Like not something really kinky or painful, just a bit outside your comfort zone?

Scuba diving sounds more fun. What will I do in a submarine? Maybe explore the depths but I will only be able to see using the scope it has. Also, I am not crazy about submarines since that famous incident. Scuba diving on the other hand, is more immersive and in the moment I think. Won't be able to dive as deep but still will be fun.

Would you hurt your love to make them happy? For example, make them cry by berating them if they have a humiliation kink.

I'm not sure I'm the type that could; I've never been in that situation. I guess I'd say most likely no, because, I think genuine sadist/masochist pair-ups are usually more a symptom of an unresolved issue than a genuine delight.

Then again, the old joke goes: "A masochist says to a sadist, "beat me!" And the sadist replies, "I won't do it!""

:LOL:

Would you rather gather daffodils and watch the sunset, or dust and do chores?

Gather daffodils and watch the sunset.

Same question. That was cute + I'm not coming up with anything that isn't insane.

Latest posts

Back