What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting in my favorite car next to the water at the lake listening to Oasis :)

beautiful loser said:
johnny196775 said:
I am wishing mabye if there was a thread here featuring members youtube channels.

John, is that guitar tab in your avatar? Would it be Camptown Races??

yes to both questions and I will have something new soon. :~D

Trying to wind down and get some sleep. There's too much on my mind and nothing I can do about it now. If I lay down and close my eyes it will just amp up to x1000.

johnny196775 said:
I am wishing mabye if there was a thread here featuring members youtube channels.

Well, mine is written in the homepage section of my profile. Though a lot of people here probably have a Youtube channel and might have a talent to show to the world, the majority may lack the guts put themselves out in the open. Let alone share something personal at all...I can only base this assumption on myself of course - as a compulsive music uploader.

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:
Biting my tongue, because if I let go right now I may very quickly resort to violence.

:S hope you're fine there.

Yeah, I'm fine. It was just someone saying something offensive that they would have been better off just thinking. I sometimes think that people are just rude for the sake of it.

I've just come back from taking my mum out for breakfast and now I'm laying in the garden contemplating life, the universe and everything. Very relaxing.

Getting my caffeine fix and contemplating a morning cannonball into the lake- I love summer :)

user 130057 said:
Yeah, I'm fine. It was just someone saying something offensive that they would have been better off just thinking. I sometimes think that people are just rude for the sake of it.

I've just come back from taking my mum out for breakfast and now I'm laying in the garden contemplating life, the universe and everything. Very relaxing.

Ah all right. Well glad you're okay.

Also, how I wish I'd have a garden to do just that. Would be really nice right about now.

On topic, I'm doing what most paranoid people do.. get anxious. Stupid, wish it'll just go away.

Wondering if I should continue arguing about a defective product I purchased and hoping to get a new one or whether I should take the company to Small Claims Court and buy a new one of a different brand.

Reading the new issue of Fables while simultaneously playing Twisted Metal. ...That's probably too nerdy.

Peaches said:
waiting for the sickness to recede, but boy did I have fun yesterday

So happy to read the latter. But I'm always wishing you best of health as possible. Hope you feel better soon!

last year I was really better and I had 9/10 hours of activity per day almost like normal people - then I relapsed, and now I am back to 8 hours per day, so for 8 hours I can go to work, see people (not walk a lot, unfortunately) without being sick the following day. It is almost a life, even if I miss being able to just go to the beach or have a day trip somewhere, or talking and holding hands until 4 in the morning.
I can go to the beach, if I am ready to spend the following day sick.

I am wondering how many others have accidentally private messaged themselves more than once.

Peaches said:
last year I was really better and I had 9/10 hours of activity per day almost like normal people - then I relapsed, and now I am back to 8 hours per day, so for 8 hours I can go to work, see people (not walk a lot, unfortunately) without being sick the following day. It is almost a life, even if I miss being able to just go to the beach or have a day trip somewhere, or talking and holding hands until 4 in the morning.
I can go to the beach, if I am ready to spend the following day sick.

I'm sorry.. It sucks that your body can't keep up :\ I know how that feels. But you're a strong lady, you really push your way through the day and it's amazing, really. I always admire that of you. :)

Latest posts

Back