When was your last date ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tiina63 said:
Some months ago.
I often think that if I go to hell after I die, that hell for me would be to go on one internet date after another day after day for the rest of eternity. Give me the eternal fires any day over that.

I'm with you on that one :D
There's also a special place in hell for whomever first had the idea for online dating. :)

-Teresa

it was - summer? August? July? Honestly, I have been trying to forget about it

Summer 2008. I decided I was done with those kind of pursuits.

Always somebody trying to set me up though. Not really having any of it. Although, I would have a chance to hang out with one person I expressed interest (that doesn't happen often) with to a friend.

Instead i'll be working on a piece of crap boat in a piece of crap town as of tomorrow morning. :( :(

I haven't gone on an actual date with my boyfriend in a long time. But he's going to take me out when he comes home from his business trip this week! I miss him.

It's been a long while. Although, I can't really say I've ever been on an actual date before.
But, I'm not looking and I don't care, so there is that. My priorities lie with my kids right now and I don't need added drama. And before anyone says that a relationship doesn't always mean drama....in my life, with the people around me, it most definitely would add drama.

TheRealCallie said:
It's been a long while. Although, I can't really say I've ever been on an actual date before.
But, I'm not looking and I don't care, so there is that. My priorities lie with my kids right now and I don't need added drama. And before anyone says that a relationship doesn't always mean drama....in my life, with the people around me, it most definitely would add drama.

I haven't seriously looked for the last 12 months and it's been the best 12 months of my life. I can't be bothered with the drama and the hassle. I really don't understand why people get so upset when they can't find somebody.

Latest posts

Back