Anyone into music production?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's fair. Keeping in mind that I used to get punched in the head for fun
Me as well. I had plenty of brain concussions thanks to all the "fun". But now I'm bigger, heavily armed and ready to go to the very end if anyone tries again.

It's hard to describe what music I make. I borrow elements from different genres, from classic to rock to industrial. Most people say it sounds like movie soundtracks.

Me as well. I had plenty of brain concussions thanks to all the "fun". But now I'm bigger, heavily armed and ready to go to the very end if anyone tries again.
Took the words out of my own mouth there.
It's hard to describe what music I make. I borrow elements from different genres, from classic to rock to industrial. Most people say it sounds like movie soundtracks.
Well heck that sounds enjoyable. If you ever get anything posted again let me know please.

Showing anything is always hard for me. I don't like not getting constructive criticism ("If you play the synth one octave lower it will sound better in the arrangement"). Getting compliments is just as bad as people saying nothing, I never know if they're genuine or just feeding me lies to make me feel better because I'm that bad. It least I accomplished to sound like nobody else. I'm originally bad. 🙃

Showing anything is always hard for me. I don't like not getting constructive criticism ("If you play the synth one octave lower it will sound better in the arrangement"). Getting compliments is just as bad as people saying nothing, I never know if they're genuine or just feeding me lies to make me feel better because I'm that bad.
That's fair and truthfully I wouldn't have much in the way of constructive feedback. I'm just a giant whore for new music lmfao

MI wouldn't have much in the way of constructive feedback.
You don't need to be a musician to tell if an instrument is too loud/quiet or if there is too much or not enough variety (and so on). I'm not a doctor but I can tell that a doctor messed up if a patient with a broken leg ends up being decapitated after treatment. But I will try if I can put a few demos together, I need them for Sunday anyway.

I changed my mind. Even if I manage to somehow get access to my music (which is saved on a broken laptop) I'm not going to share it here.

Latest posts

Back