what are you doing right now, and what should you be doing instead?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For some reason, reading about a person "taking a honeysuckle" when I should be out moving the water before the sun comes up.

Doing now: posting here.

Should be doing now: Sleeping. But I am trying to lay off the sauce (again) and I'll have insomnia for a couple of weeks at least.

I should be working, but I'm just blindly surfing the internet because I have no motivation. It's only 6:04am, though, so I guess I have a little time....

Well, pooping is very cool right now. lol

Ugh, no it is not, that trend needs to go away. I wish people would keep that to themselves. It's always grossed me out when people talk about it openly, it's like, "thanks for putting that image in my head". Especially when I'm eating, it really is the worst.

I just think it's not classy, and gross. Also it would be a definite turn-off.

Call me a stick in the mud, but I prefer to just not think about it as much as possible.

Ugh, no it is not, that trend needs to go away. I wish people would keep that to themselves. It's always grossed me out when people talk about it openly, it's like, "thanks for putting that image in my head". Especially when I'm eating, it really is the worst.

I just think it's not classy, and gross. Also it would be a definite turn-off.

Call me a stick in the mud, but I prefer to just not think about it as much as possible.
"Everyone goes, why not enjoy the go" *Charmin bears.

(Sorry, couldn't resist lol)

"Everyone goes, why not enjoy the go" *Charmin bears.

(Sorry, couldn't resist lol)

Lol. Yeah I've seen them so many times, I've become desensitized to it. They're not that bad in the grand scheme of how graphic people can be, either.

But, yeah. You could say that I do tend to lean more to the squeamish, prude side of things.

Though sometimes that cracks when I get foaming mad, and then I curse like a sailor. It's like breathing fire, only I breathe curses. Haha.

Latest posts

Back