Ban the person above you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Banned Scotsman for totally snubbing like every single ******* thread I've posted in lately. I mean, dude, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow you've banned yourself just to post before I post. **** you!

BANNED. PERMABANNED. This treason is unforgivable! Hencewith!

Banned ladyforsaken for working with children AND NOT CRUSHING THEM or THINKING THAT THEY SHOULD BE CRUSHED. EVEN FOR MINOR TRANSGRESSIONS!

Banned Scotsman for not understanding that SNUBBING can occur whether a person means to or not, and even by accident it can still BE A BANNABLE OFFENSE. Also for his vainglorious use of the word VOCIFEROUS!

Haha! Banning Greb for taking issue with my vocabulary and how I choose to utilise it!! With a suspended ban added for not considering that A) I may have stepped away from the forum for a moment here and there and B) assuming that I would not respond to his post(s) at some point and finally C) caring whether I respond or not, although it is flattering that you are so vociferous and forthright in your care. -suspended ban therefore removed.

Scotsman has been banned verily for his remarkable opinion on his own self worth! Also banned intermittently for carelessly walking away from a forum for which he (probably, possibly and potentially) owes his life! Also banned for getting worked up over a thread in the GAMES section, banned for taking GAMES too seriously, banned for claiming he was only messing around after reading this ban, AND BANNED FOR MAKING US LOOK LIKE WE'RE AN OLD MARRIED COUPLE or SOMEHOW DISLIKE EACH OTHER DESPITE NEVER HAVING MET. Banned for a lot of other things he did to me last night, which cannot be discussed here. It involved turtles. And string.

Banned Scotsman for jeopardising my emotional integrity! Huah. HOOAH. When you get to hell, tell em Greb sent ya.

Latest posts

Back