Days Bygone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draven

The 22,019,722nd Best Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Ahh huh, mostly testing how to put up images on the forum.
My Days Bygone check ins are almost at three years and that's huge for me.
Also yeah suppose this thread can be anything DBG related if any of y'all know what that is.

1720804185456.png

Last edited:
Screenshot-20240712-202247.png

It did work yeah, my image.. I see it all big.

My max day in campaign is noice. 135 more days until I get another credit for the world tree. World tree is pretty much just another stat amplifier. I'm gonna push in days tomorrow to reach that milestone. After that the stat boost I'll put it in should give me about another extra hundred days. I'm pretty casual with it. Other guild members are turbo nerds tho and I freaking love them for it.

Screenshot_20240714-214521.png

Screenshot_20240801-204019.png
This has been such a huge update. It's been a few weeks but I'm still so glad for it. Normally we'd have to let the program run on Expedition/Dungeon game modes but since this update passive fossils have never come so easy. I can just let this idle while the program is closed and collect so many goodies. 😚
Plus new "totems" which I guess I'll get into later. Still haven't really done a good job describing the goal or most basic mechanics of the game but I'll get there.

Latest posts

Back