Game - Spread a rumor about the person above

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disaffected gets so angry when someone says the word 'Appeteaser' that smoke comes out of his ears and his palms start to sweat.

When user 130057 orders bacon at a restaurant, he often forgets that it's inappropriate to eat it naked in public. I heard that one time, a whole chapter of the Sexy Seniors Knitting Club sitting at the next table had to be revived by paramedics.

MissGuided said:
When user 130057 orders bacon at a restaurant, he often forgets that it's inappropriate to eat it naked in public. I heard that one time, a whole chapter of the Sexy Seniors Knitting Club sitting at the next table had to be revived by paramedics.

Lol. I missed this at the time. Let's be honest, whether I'm clothed or naked, I'm still wearing a sweater.

MissGuided begged me to dress up in 70s disco gear and perform at her birthday party.

user 130057 starts the day by singing 'Favourite Things' to himself in the mirror while making his pecs dance.

I heard Serenia walks around the nudist resort with Pathfinder slapping old men on the bare butt and says "do you want some candy? "

Not true ...its a banana hamock

I heard Yukongirl is looking for a campground

I heard that BadGuy likes to run with sharp pointy objects that can injure himself and others, so now he must only use safety scissors.

Latest posts

Back