Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is hard to beat a rural setting picture. Just something about them is relaxing. I got one of the Jersey Channel Islands that I use as a background every so often.

As always stunning pictures Triple Bogey you definitely know how to catch a moment in time. Bright Blessings

That rural photo is magnificent in greater detail, for when clicking on it and then the magnifying icon superimposed over the image, saw lichen growing on ledges of the building and also enormous detail in the lovely old dry stone wall. To think these stone walls could be two hundred years old or mare is staggering. All build by hand by old craftsmen.

The verdant green sward of the field, its buttercups and in the foregroud, even cow parsley is so reminiscent of rural England and makes me feel proud to be British. Thank you very much for sharing this picture, Bogey, along with all the others.

Mouse said:
That rural photo is magnificent in greater detail, for when clicking on it and then the magnifying icon superimposed over the image, saw lichen growing on ledges of the building and also enormous detail in the lovely old dry stone wall. To think these stone walls could be two hundred years old or mare is staggering. All build by hand by old craftsmen.

The verdant green sward of the field, its buttercups and in the foregroud, even cow parsley is so reminiscent of rural England and makes me feel proud to be British. Thank you very much for sharing this picture, Bogey, along with all the others.

Thanks everybody, glad you liked that one !
It's the Yorkshire Dales somewhere between Settle and Horton in Ribblesdale.

I am planning to go back soon !

Can just imagine walking up that path one day, me and my walking staff, my missus, our kids and our dog. Again - beautifully composed, lovely heather colours. :)

Have you thought of entering any of your pictures into a competition? You should.

Mouse said:
Can just imagine walking up that path one day, me and my walking staff, my missus, our kids and our dog. Again - beautifully composed, lovely heather colours. :)

Have you thought of entering any of your pictures into a competition? You should.

Thought about it but not got round to it yet.

If it wasn't for these great photos I may not be here. Those game threads are something else.

Another good job!

BeyondShy said:
If it wasn't for these great photos I may not be here. Those game threads are something else.

"Those games threads" you may well deride, but to others including myself they are hugely enjoyable - and a safe, happy forum to be participating on and among my friends who really care. Your attitude is absolutely deplorable, unwelcomely negative. :/ :(

Latest posts

Back