Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey like your photos tripley bogey. You've got me trying to guess hwere they all are, the forest ones aren't in hebden bridge woods by any chance are they? They look really familiar (must be all the trees lol), and where is the shot in the city with the stadium in the background?

Nice pics anyway I like the one in the port at sunsent with the ferry best. :)

VanillaCreme said:
Oh my, I like the mama in the middle. Lovely ladies.

the one of the right is my favourite :)

benj said:
Hey like your photos tripley bogey. You've got me trying to guess hwere they all are, the forest ones aren't in hebden bridge woods by any chance are they? They look really familiar (must be all the trees lol), and where is the shot in the city with the stadium in the background?

Nice pics anyway I like the one in the port at sunsent with the ferry best. :)

The one with the stadium in the background is Hull. That's the KC stadium where Hull City play. I haven't been to Hebden bridge woods.
Some of the tree's one are from Skipton Woods in the Yorkshire Dales. Some others are from the peak district, a place called the padley gorge trail.

Thanks for your kind comments !

Wanted to show you one final photo. The beach is called Nanakuli Beach and it is on the leeward side. A popular place to go year round.

v2pUkf.jpg

BeyondShy said:
Wanted to show you one final photo. The beach is called Nanakuli Beach and it is on the leeward side. A popular place to go year round.

v2pUkf.jpg

Lovely. I love it !
I wish I could go one day !

Triple Bogey said:
Lovely. I love it !
I wish I could go one day !

I haven't been there in about six months. I prefer Ewa Beach or Hanauma Bay.

That one right there just killed any of the ones I posted. Beautiful picture. And you can keep the snow. I want nothing to do with it. :)

BeyondShy said:
That one right there just killed any of the ones I posted. Beautiful picture. And you can keep the snow. I want nothing to do with it. :)

Cheers. I've got a canvas of that in my living room. Looks really good.

Good one. You must have a lot of trails and wooded areas near you. These look good.

BeyondShy said:
Good one. You must have a lot of trails and wooded areas near you. These look good.

The second photo is a park near where I live.
The first one is Peasholme park, Scarborough.
The last one is Skipton woods, Yorkshire Dales.

Now those are wonderful. And you wonder why I don't post more of mine? :)

Latest posts

Back