Photo of the day !

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mouse said:
BeyondShy said:
If it wasn't for these great photos I may not be here. Those game threads are something else.

"Those games threads" you may well deride, but to others including myself they are hugely enjoyable - and a safe, happy forum to be participating on and among my friends who really care. Your attitude is absolutely deplorable, unwelcomely negative. :/ :(

Deplorable? I just commented on the threads and not the people who participate in them.

Ok, I get it now. No big deal. This is the first time I have ever been referred to as deplorable and I don't like it one bit. Oh well. Now you are just another person in life for me to avoid.

Triple Bogey said:
Since people are arguing on this thread, I will quit posting my photo's !

No, don't stop, TB. I absolutely love these photos.

Triple Bogey said:

Such a peaceful place. And nicely taken shot, TB.

Triple Bogey said:

I would so love to take a walk this path. I'd even do it multiple times a day. It's just so beautiful and looks so peaceful.

ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:
Since people are arguing on this thread, I will quit posting my photo's !

No, don't stop, TB. I absolutely love these photos.

Triple Bogey said:

Such a peaceful place. And nicely taken shot, TB.

Triple Bogey said:

I would so love to take a walk this path. I'd even do it multiple times a day. It's just so beautiful and looks so peaceful.

For you Lady :)

^I love those too, TB. Thank you!

Triple Bogey said:

This one is such postcard/desktop material. :0

You could actually print these and make them into postcards to sell or something.

ladyforsaken said:
^I love those too, TB. Thank you!

Triple Bogey said:

This one is such postcard/desktop material. :0

You could actually print these and make them into postcards to sell or something.

Thanks. I have a few photo's on a site called picfair but I haven't had any sales yet. I've done a few canvas prints and have them in my house. They look fantastic !

Here you go man. I decided to post one more for you. I am happy to call it home.

WDgDC5.jpg

That's great ! Really wonderful !
I can't do night time photography so well done !

I wonder where it is ?

Perfect. I can tell that wherever you are it must be tough to walk on the beaches.

Triple Bogey said:
Thanks. I have a few photo's on a site called picfair but I haven't had any sales yet. I've done a few canvas prints and have them in my house. They look fantastic !

That's very cool! Good luck with your sales. Since you also use Facebook, maybe try selling it there? Might have some responses? Either way, I hope it works out for you.

ladyforsaken said:
Triple Bogey said:

That's very cool! Good luck with your sales. Since you also use Facebook, maybe try selling it there? Might have some responses? Either way, I hope it works out for you.

Thanks

Another good photo!

I'm still having a hard time having someone call me deplorable here. It's one of the worst things I was ever called. Maybe that person feels like they can insult whomever they please but it still bothers me.

BeyondShy said:
Another good photo!

I'm still having a hard time having someone call me deplorable here. It's one of the worst things I was ever called. Maybe that person feels like they can insult whomever they please but it still bothers me.

Thanks I was stood on a bridge at the time.
The one in some of my photo's.

BeyondShy said:

Hi BeyondShy, since Triple Bogey didn't want off topic discussions in his photo thread here, and if you have issues with someone, maybe you can PM the person involved or a moderator to talk about it. Good luck.

ladyforsaken said:
Hi BeyondShy, since Triple Bogey didn't want off topic discussions in his photo thread here, and if you have issues with someone, maybe you can PM the person involved or a moderator to talk about it. Good luck.

Ok, thank you. I'm not going to bother a moderator about something like this. It'll pass like everything else does. I am not going to worry about what someone said about me on an internet forum and that I will never meet. Not a big deal.

Latest posts

Back